PiJuice Zero - A Portable Power Platform for Raspberry Pi Zero
£29.98 ex VAT
When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. PiJuice Zero will also stay charged, so you can take your projects with you anywhere. It's the perfect way to add a battery & smart power management to your Raspberry Pi. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects...wherever you want to take them.
Keep your Raspberry Pi running with solar, wind and other renewable power.
Ultimate integrated power is one thing but what if the Raspberry Pi could be made more renewably powered too? Solar, wind, thermoelectric and other renewable power is free, clean, and green and they have developed an affordable and efficient renewable power solution for the Raspberry Pi! PiJuice Zero is self-monitoring and, like a space satellite, can become a completely autonomous system. Use the PiJuice Zero as part of an autonomous camera system, weather stations, off-grid desktops, and so many other great outdoor projects.
NOTE: This pHAT does not come with a battery. It is recommended to use a 2000mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with the mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.
Note: Raspberry Pi Zero not included.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- The revolutionary PiAnywhere technology - the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Raspberry Pi pHAT layout - designed to exactly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W.
- Low profile design, to fit inside the smallest of projects and possibly even inside some existing cases!
- Bring your own battery - This pHAT does not come with a battery. It is recommended to use a 2000mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with the mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.
Take a look at this nifty guide on getting started with the PiJuice Zero board. View guide.