Relay Shield V3.0
£16.67 ex VAT
The Relay Shield utilizes four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn't be directly controlled by Arduino's Digital I/Os. Standardized shield form factor enables smoothly connection with the Arduino. The shield also has four dynamic indicators show the on/off state of each relay.
- THIS DEVICE CAN CARRY HIGH VOLTAGES AND CAN THEREFORE BE DEADLY IF USED INCORRECTLY
- This board has been designed for use with an Arduino clone (the Seeeduino) that uses a mini-USB connector rather than a full sized USB connector. If you decide to use this board with a full size USB connector Arduino (the Uno for example) we recommend that you either do not use the Relay 3 connector or that you cut back the wires underneath the Relay 3 Connector so that they are as flat as possible to the underside of the PCB and insulate them with a small piece of tape.
- Failure to do this could result in high voltages flowing into your Arduino, your PC and possibly you! Alternatively, you can purchase some stackable headers to increase the height that the board sits over the Arduino.
- Arduino/Seeeduino compatible
- Standardized shape design
- Working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- Provides NO/NC interfaces
- Comes with all the required headers unsoldered
- Operating voltage: 4.75V~5.25V
- Operating current: 8~250 mA
- Switching Voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Switching Current: 15A/7A
- Frequency: 1Hz
- Switching Power: 70W
- Relay Life: 100,000 Cycle
- ESD contact discharge: ±4KV
- ESD air discharge: ±8
- Dimension: 68.7 x 53.5 x 30.8 mm
- Net Weight: 55±2 g