Arduino MKR ENV Shield
£30.83 ex VAT
The MKR ENV Shield allows an MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use libraries with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
- ST LPS22HB: atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221: temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000: Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075: UltraViolet wavelengths A / B
- ICs: LPS22HB, TEMT6000, VEML6075
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Voltages: 3.3V
- Pressure: 260 to 1260hPa
- rH Sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity Accuracy: +-3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- UVA, UVB and UVBI measurement
- Communication: I2C/Analogue
- Dimensions: 61mm x 25mm