Arduino Oplà IoT Kit
£99.16 ex VAT
Add smart technology to your home and workplace with the first Open programmable IoT platform that allows you to build custom IoT devices.
The Oplà IoT Kit allows you to add connectivity to devices around the home or workplace. It comes complete with a set of 8 Internet of Things self assemble projects ready to show you how to turn everyday appliances into ‘smart appliances’ and build custom connected devices that can be controlled with your mobile phone.
For more advanced users the kit provides them with the potential to create their own connected devices and IoT applications through the open programmable platform providing the ultimate control.
The Oplà unit acts as the physical interface with the Arduino IoT Cloud providing you with total control at your fingertips via the Arduino IoT Remote app. Configure and manage all the settings via the Arduino IoT Cloud, with easy to create dashboards providing real-time readings from your smart devices around the home or workplace. Adjusting settings, switching devices on/off, watering plants etc is all controllable on the go with the Arduino IoT Remote app or fully automate the set-up then sit back and enjoy!
- MKR IoT Carrier designed for this kit, including:
- Round OLED Display
- Five capacitive touch buttons
- On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, pressure and light)
- Two 24 V relays
- SD card holder
- Plug and play connectors for different sensors
- RGBC, Gesture and Proximity
- 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder (battery not included)
- Five RGB LEDs
- Arduino MKR WiFi 1010
- Plastic encasing
- Micro USB cable
- Moisture sensor
- PIR sensor
- Plug-and-play cables for all the sensors
The Oplà Kit comes with 2 introductory tutorials and 8 projects
- Get to know the kit
- Get to know the Cloud
- Remote Controlled Lights: Change colour, light modes and switch on/off via your mobile
- Personal Weather Station: Record and monitor local weather conditions
- Home Security Alarm: Detect motions and trigger warnings
- Solar System Tracker: Retrieve data from planets and moons in the Solar System
- Inventory Control: Track goods in & out of a storage space
- Smart Garden: Monitor and control the environment for your plants
- Thermostat Control: Smart control for heating and cooling systems
- Thinking About You: Send messages between the Oplà and the Arduino IoT Cloud