GPRS Shield V3.0
£53.72 ex VAT
Hook your Arduino up to GSM/GPRS cell phone networks with the GPRS shield! Use your Arduino, Seeeduino and other main boards to dial a phone number or send texts to your friends via easy to use AT commands.
This GPRS Shield features a quad-band low power consumption GSM/GPRS module SIM900 as well as a compact PCB antenna. Even more improvements on the interfaces and basic circuits have also been taken to make it more concise and reliable. There is also two choices for you to communicate GPRS shield with the main board -- UART or SoftwareSerial.
This is version 3.0 of GPRS Shield, the difference between this version and the previous version is, the Arduino socket has been changed to the latest Arduino Uno standard.
- Dimensions: 100mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Compatible with standard Arduino and Arduino Mega, can be connected to other boards via jumpers
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Quad band support: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support TCP/UDP protocols
- Full control via AT commands set: Standard - GSM 07.07 & 07.05 and Enhanced - SIMCOM AT Commands
- 2-in-1 headset jack
- Convenient external SIM card holder
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature:-40°C to +85 °C;
- Protocol support:0710 MUX protocol, embedded TCP/UDP protocol, FTP/HTTP, FOTA, MMS, embedded AT;
- Certification of SIM900:CE, IC, FCC, ROHS, PTCRB, GCF, ICASA, REACH, AT&T
- Power supply: 5v via 5V pin, 6.5~12v via Vin pin;