VL53L1X Time of Flight (ToF) Sensor Breakout
£12.39 ex VAT
An all-singing, all-dancing time of flight distance sensor that uses PEW PEW LASERS (low-powered ones), this VL53L1X breakout is easy to use with Raspberry Pi or Arduino alike!
These low-power-laser-based time of flight sensors have great accuracy and sampling frequency and this particular sensor has a wide range of detection, from 4cm to 4 metres.
Use it as a proximity sensor, for presence detection or as a laser tape measure! The speed, accuracy and range make this sensor ideal for collision-avoidance on robots.
- VL53L1X breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
- VL53L1X Time of Flight (ToF) sensor
- 4-400cm range (27° field of view)
- Up to 50Hz ranging frequency
- +/- 25mm accuracy (+/- 20mm in the dark)
- I2C interface (address 0x29)
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino