IoT:bit for BBC micro:bit
£12.49 ex VAT
The IoT:bit is an expansion board for the BBC micro:bit which adds an ESP8266 WIFI module and serial port. It also expands and breaks out the available I/O ports on the micro:bit which are all labelled. You can also extend the use of the board by connecting a number of other electronic sensors and devices such as LEDs, photosensors and servos. The board has an onboard buzzer and RTC clock making it the ideal board for creating IoT applications.
Please Note: This add-on board is not compatible with the BBC micro:bit V2.
- Integrated ESP12F WiF, RTC and buzzer module
- Extended I/O ports
- Component labelled board
- Separately lead IIC interface, directly plug in OLED, BME280 and IIC
- Integrated buzzer and earphone jack
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Maximum Power Current: 800mA
- WiFi Module: ESP8266
- RTC Module: DS1307 RTC
- Communication Types: I2C, SPI
- Dimensions: 71 x 63 x 23mm