Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+
£9.99 ex VAT
Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ is an ATMEGA SAM D21 Microcontroller development board. The Atmel® | SMART™ SAM D21 is a series of low-power microcontrollers using the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor with 256KB Flash and 32KB of SRAM. you can consider the Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ as a combination of Seeeduino and Base Shield.
The board has 14 digital input/outputs (10 of which support PWM) and 6 analogue input/outputs, 3 Serial Communication Interface, a micro USB connector, a JST2.0 Li-Po connector, an ICSP header, 12 Grove connectors, a reset button.
Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ is an upgraded version of Seeeduino Lotus V1.1, it has a more powerful chip, optimises the circuit layout, and a more stable power supply. Because this board also supports direct USB level output there is no need to use a serial port to USB chip, like CP2102N. Therefore, one more hardware serial port is available to the user.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO
- ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32bit 48MHz microcontroller(SAMD21)
- 12 on-board Grove connectors
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (10 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analogue Inputs
- Support Power Path Management
- Support micro-USB or Li-Po battery powered
- 2A maximum charging current
- Suitable for low power design