Ultrasonic Range Finder XL-MaxSonar-WR1Product Code: 541
£89.83 ex VAT
The XL-MaxSonar-WR1 is a popular weather resistant sensor designed for outdoor detection and ranging. The weather resistant XL-MaxSonar-WR1 is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
This is a super high performance low-voltage weather-resistant ultrasonic range finder with high power output, noise rejection, auto calibration and long-range narrow detection zone. The XL-MaxSonar®-WR sensor provides very short to long-range detection and ranging, in a compact, robust PVC housing, designed to meet IP67 water intrusion, and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PCV pipe fittings.
Note:The Maxbotix Ultrasonic Sensors are now fully CE certified.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67)
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Our most popular outdoor, weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
- Robust PVC IP67 housing
- 1/2 watt peak power
- Detection range of 0cm-765cm
- Ranging of 25cm-765cm with 1cm resolution
- Multiple interface outputs : PWM, Analog Voltage + Serial Digital
Thanks to the auto calibration feature, this sensor continues to produce accurate readings in noisy, difficult environments