Crazyflie 2.0 Debug Adapter Kit
£26.24 ex VAT
To make development with the Crazyflie 2.0 as easy as possible. Due to the platforms small size there are limitations on what connectors are available, the Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter kit which has been developed to make connecting a debugger to either of the MCUs a lot easier, by converting the connector pinouts to standard JTAG and SWD pinouts.
Note: This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0. which is not included with the kit.
- Includes everything needed to more easily debug the MCUs (STM32F4 and nRF51)
- Multiple debug pinouts supported (including 20-pin JTAG and 10-pin Cortex debug)
- Supported debugger pinouts:
- Custom pinout that matches ST Discovery board debug interfaces
- Standard Cortex SWV debug 2x6 1.27mm (50mil) SWV interface
- Standard 2x10 2.54mm (100mil) JTAG interface
- Has reset button with jumper for reset support on either STM32F4 and nRF51
- 1 x Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter
- 1 x nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x Nylon screw and nut for nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x 6-pin debug cable for connecting to the Crazyflie 2.0