M5Stack ENV Unit with Temperature Humidity Pressure Sensor (DHT12+BMP280)
£4.99 ex VAT
The ENV is an environment sensor which can be used for temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure measurement, built with a DHT12 and BMP280.
DHT12 is an upgraded version of the DHT11 humidity temperature sensor, fully backwards compatible, more precise and adds an I2C interface. The BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor designed for mobile applications, offering the highest flexibility to optimize devices regarding power consumption, resolution and filter performance.
- measuring range: -20 ~ 60 ℃
- resolution: ±0.2℃
- measuring range: 20 ~ 95 %RH
- resolution: 0.1%
- Air pressure
- measuring range: 300 ~ 1100hPa
- resolution: ±1hPa
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two building brick compatible holes