M5StickC Development Kit with Hat
£18.33 ex VAT
M5Stick-C is a mini M5Stack, powered by an ESP32. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open-source, IoT development board.
What it can do? This tiny block is able to realise your project ideas, enlightening your creativity, and helping with your IoT prototyping quickly, which helps you save a lot of time and effort during the development process.
M5stickC is one of the core devices in M5Stack product series which is built in a continues growing hardware & software ecosystem. It has a lot of compatible modules & units, as well as the open-source code & engineering community that helps you maximise your benefit during every step of the developing process.
The M5StickC comes with 2 HATS:
- ENV HAT: Is able to detect the temperature, humidity, air pressure and magnetic fields. This product relates via I2C protocol which allows you to obtain 4 types of environmental data through just 2 pins. Mixing this together with the tiny body makes it a powerful application for environmental data collecting.
- SPK HAT: is an M5StickC compatible speaker, integrated PAM8303 amplifier (3w single-channel type D power amplifier), High PSRR and differential inputs eliminate noise and RF interference, thus it has the characteristics of simple functions and high audio reproduction.
Power switch operation:
- Power on：Short press power button for 2 seconds
- Power off：Long press power button for 6 seconds
- Baudrate supported by M5StickC: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K
- If you find out your M5StickC doesn't power on without a USB plugged in, it might because it has entered the Battery Protection Mode. This is typically caused by low-voltage, overcharging or overheating. To exit the Battery Protection Mode, please keep charging the battery for around 40 mins.
- 5V DC Power Supply
- USB Type-C
- 4 MB Flash
- 6-Axis IMU MPU6886
- Red LED
- IR Transmitter
- 2 Buttons, LCD(0.96 inch), 1 Reset
- 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
- 80 mAh Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Grove Port
- Wearable & Wall Mountable
- Development Platforms: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- 240 MHz Dual-Core Tensilica LX6 Microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi Transceiver, Baseband, Stack and LWIP
- Integrated Dual-Mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hall Sensor
- 10x Capacitive Touch Interface
- 32 kHz Crystal Oscillator
- PWM/Timer Input/Output Available on Every GPIO Pin
- SDIO Master/Slave 50MHz
- SD-card Interface Support