mBot Ultimate Robot Kit V2.0
£269.99 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The 10-in-1 STEM Educational Robot Kit
Compatible with both Arduino and Raspberry Pi, Ultimate 2.0 is the perfect robot for robotics enthusiasts to learn about mechanical design, electronics, and programming. This extraordinary robotics kit can be assembled into more than 10 different configurations to explore your creativity. Compatibility, standardisation, and systemisation make this flagship robot kit smarter and more fun than ever!
Release your imagination with over 160+ metal parts and 80+ types of electronic modules including the all-new powerful MegaPi main controller, 3 encoder motors, 1 robotic arm, 4 DC motors, 3 sensors and 1 Bluetooth module. It also comes with a shutter and phone stand for easy photo taking. From now on, you will have your own parts library to build anything you imagine.
Ultimate’s mainboard is the MegaPi, a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560, capable of simultaneously driving up to 10 servos, 8 DC motors or 4 stepper motors. It has 4 connection interfaces which give access to the different sensors.
The Ultimate 2.0 supports Python programming (by combining with Raspberry Pi), Arduino IDE programming, graphical programming, and Node JS. For beginners, it comes with a specially-designed APP, enabling you to control the robot by simply dragging and dropping blocks.
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, graphical programming, Arduino programming and Python programming
- Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design brings an easy way of building the robot
- Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;
- Wireless control of your robot with smart devices through Bluetooth connection.