Klip Halo V2.0 with 2x AA Battery HolderProduct Code: 3135
£6.65 ex VAT
The battery pack Version of the Klip Halo V2.0 board for the BBC micro:bit breaks out each of the 19 GPIO pins from the BBC micro:bit with easily accessible, clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs. The edge connector allows simple assembly by inserting the BBC micro:bit into the Klip Halo V2.0, no additional tools are required for installation.
The Klip Halo V2.0 with battery cage has an integrated 2xAA battery holder and an on/off switch. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections.
Uses for the Klip Halo V2.0 could include attaching external components using crocodile clips, or connecting to electro-fashion products.
Note:Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- Breaks out the micro:bits 19 GPIO pins to clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- Features an edge connector that the micro:bit inserts into so no assembly required.
- The board has an on/off switch that also turns off power to the 3V connections.
- Designed for use with either crocodile clips or conductive thread.
- It also features an onboard battery cage.
- 1 x Klip Halo V2.0 Board (with battery cage) for the BBC micro:bit.
- Length: 80mm.
- Width: 80mm.
- Thickness: 28.3mm.
- A BBC micro:bit.
- 2 x AA Batteries.