ODYSSEY - X86J4125800 Most expandable Win10 Mini PC (Linux and Arduino Core) with 8GB RAM
£250.00 ex VAT
Edge Computing devices are playing an increasingly important role in the field of IoT. Nowadays, a computer is not just a big rectangular black box under the desk, or a small portable device working on your knees. Computers are ubiquitous devices that span calculating, communicating, and data storage. Based on this definition, we introduce the ODYSSEY series!
ODYSSEY is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. The ODYSSEY - X86J4125, based on Intel Celeron J4125, is a Quad-Core 2.0GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.7GHz. It includes all the powerful features of Mini PC such as including an 8GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage(optional), onboard Wi-Fi/BLE, Dual Gigabyte Ethernet Ports, Audio Input and Output, USB Ports, HDMI, SATA Connectors and PCIe, however, within a cost-effective price. With simple connections to Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor to ODYSSEY - X86J4125, you will get a Desktop Mini PC right away. With eMMC versions of the Odyssey, you even have Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed.
Just simply connect to a mouse, a keyboard and a monitor with the ODYSSEY – X86J4125, you will get a powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
With ODYSSEY - X86J4125, you can build your own NAS (Network-Attached Storage), your high-performance Virtual Router, or a 4G LTE Gateway in your IoT applications. There is an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform. The Raspberry Pi compatible 40-Pin provides hardware compatibility to most of the Pi HATs in the market. All of these features providing endless possibilities of using the ODYSSEY - X86J4125.
Currently, the ODYSSEY - X86J4125 can work with the Grove Base HAT for Raspberry Pi and GPIO Groves, we are now working on bringing more software libraries to use with Raspberry Pi HAT.
The ODYSSEY - X86J4125 is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more. Why don’t you start exploring your IoT journey from here.
Please Note: This is not the eMMC version and does not come with Windows.
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J4125 (Frequency: 2.0 - 2.7GHz)
- Coprocessor: Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth® 5.0
- Networking: Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- 1 × 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 1 × 28-Pin header (SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (UART function from SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Fan Port (4 pin 1.25mm PWM 5V)
- 3 × 4-Pin SATA Power Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (Power and Switch)
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interface: HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp
- Expansion Slots: M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- RTC: JST 1.0 CR2032 3V
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 110x110mm