ODYSSEY - X86J4105864 Most expandable Win10 Mini PC (Linux and Arduino Core) with 8GB RAM + 64GB eMMC
£189.99 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 allows you to simply build Edge Computing applications with powerful CPU and rich communication interfaces. The ODYSSEY - X86J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. There is also an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform.
Edge Computing devices are playing an increasingly important role in the field of IoT. Computers are ubiquitous devices that span calculating, communicating, and data storage. Based on this definition, here we would like to introduce our new product – the ODYSSEY - X86J4105.
ODYSSEY is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. The ODYSSEY - X86J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. It includes all the powerful features of Mini PC such as including an 8GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage(optional), onboard Wi-Fi/BLE, Dual Gigabyte Ethernet Ports, Audio Input and Output, USB Ports, HDMI, SATA Connectors and PCIe, however, within a cost-effective price.
Just simply connect to a mouse, a keyboard and a monitor with the ODYSSEY – X86J4105, you will get a powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity. You can also extend up to three SATA with the power connector to build your NAS server.
With ODYSSEY - X86J4105, you can build your own NAS (Network-Attached Storage), your high-performance Virtual Router, or a 4G LTE Gateway in your IoT applications. There is an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform. The Raspberry Pi compatible 40-Pin provides hardware compatibility to most of the Pi HATs in the market. All of these features providing endless possibilities of using the ODYSSEY - X86J4105. Currently, the ODYSSEY - X86J4105 can work with the Grove Base HAT for Raspberry Pi and GPIO Groves, Seeed are working on bringing more software libraries to use with Raspberry Pi HAT.
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J4105 (Frequency: 1.5 - 2.5GHz)
- Coprocessor: Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth® 5.0
- Networking: Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- Headers: 1 × 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi, 1 × 28-Pin header (SAMD21G18), 1 × Front Panel Audio Connector, 1 × 4-Pin herder (UART function from SAMD21G18), 1 × Fan Port (4 pin 1.25mm PWM 5V), 3 × 4-Pin SATA Power Connector, 1 × 4-Pin herder (Power and Switch)
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Expansion Slots: M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- RTC: JST 1.0 CR2032 3V
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 110x110mm
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OpenWrt
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 sensing Sensor data and sent to Azure IoT Cloud
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing FreeNAS
Installing Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for ODYSSEY - X86J4105
Get Started with Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 with ODYSSEY - X86J4105
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Controlling GPIO
Firmata Tutorial: How to Use Firmata on Arduino Compatible Boards
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OS