Raspberry Pi Case (Red)
£2.91 ex VAT
Got your Raspberry Pi but worried that someone's going to stand on it, or zap it with 100kV of electro-static discharge? These Raspberry Pi Cases are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom using state of the art Injection Moulding and made from tough, strong and durable ABS Plastic. They have pre cut holes for the main connectors and little rubber feet to prevent slipping.
The GPIO port is *not* exposed, but the case is weakened at this point so that it can be easily punched out. No screws are used - instead the case's two halves snap together and open again with pressure in the correct areas.
Note: These are only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Models A and B, not the B+.
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B.
- VESA MIS-D 75 Compatible Mounting Option
- GPIO Cut-Out Access Hatch
- Two Part Split Raspberry Pi Case with Pinch Locking
- Air Vents to Keep Your Raspberry Pi Cool.
- Fully Enclosed and Optimised Input Component Seats.
- Made of Highly Robust, Drop and Splash Resistant ABS Plastic.
- Includes four rubber non-slip feet