£6.65 ex VAT
The Maker pHAT is designed to solve some common issues with the Raspberry Pi that beginners might face! It removes the need for an additional monitor, keyboard or mouse and allows users to access the Pi using a serial connection.
You can skip the hassle of fiddly wiring and troubleshooting circuits and lets you start coding right away and see your board light up and plays sound with the press of a button. It comes with onboard LEDs, push buttons and buzzer which are great for learning about input/outputs. No messy wiring needed and no additional components needed!
Not only do the onboard LEDs work as outputs, but they can also act as indicators, clearly showing what's happening on that pin. The pre-soldered header pins come labelled which helps the user when wiring sensors/devices the right pins.
Please Note: A Raspberry Pi is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Raspberry Pi Zero size, stacks perfectly on to Pi Zero Series of SBC (Single Board Computer).
- Compatible with standard size Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+, medium size Raspberry Pi 3A+ and smaller size Raspberry Pi Zero/W/WH.
- Standard Raspberry Pi GPIO footprint.
- LED array for selected GPIO pins (GPIO 17, 18, 27, 22, 25, 12, 13, 19).
- 3x on board programmable push buttons (GPIO 21, 19 and 20, need to configure as input pull up).
- Onboard active buzzer (GPIO 26).
- Proper label for all GPIOs, including SPI, UART, I2C, 5V, 3.3V, and GND.
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket for 5V input and USB to UART communication.
- USB serial facilitated by the CH340, Rev1.10 uses FT231X as the USB to UART
- Input voltage: USB 5V, from a computer, power bank or standard USB adapter.