Mood Light - Pi Zero W Project Kit (includes Pi Zero W)
£26.24 ex VAT
This Mood Light uses the popular Unicorn pHAT board, with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs, giving you a veritable rainbow full of colour possibilities. The stand cleverly mounts the Pi Zero W and Unicorn pHAT at just the right angle to cast the light through the pendant light cutout and diffuse it beautifully.
The built-in wireless LAN on the Pi Zero W opens up a wealth of opportunities: connect it to your Twitter feed and track the mood of your recent tweets, or fade through the sunset and sunrise colours once you've pulled the daily sunset/sunrise times from your favourite weather server.
NOTE: Requires a Micro-SD card
NOTE: This kit requires soldering and assembly, it takes around 30 mins to complete.
- 8x4 matrix of programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- 3-layer white and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- Pi Zero W with single-core CPU and built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Adaptor kit
- 50cm USB A to Micro-B cable (power your Pi from an existing charger or computer)
- Assembled Dimensions: 85x125x70mm
- Pi Zero W
- Unicorn pHAT with 32 programmable RGB Neopixel LEDs
- Male and female 2x20 pin headers
- White and yellow pendant light stand and diffuser
- 50cm USB A to micro-B cable
- USB A (female) to micro B (male) adaptor
- Mini to full-size HDMI adaptor
- Sticker sheet (personalise your Mood Light!)
- Comes in a reusable kit box