MP6500 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Digital Current Control
£6.53 ex VAT
This breakout board for the MPS MP6500 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver is Pololu’s latest stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are very similar to that of our popular A4988 carriers, so it can be used as a drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The MP6500 offers up to 1/8-step microstepping, operates from 4.5 V to 35 V, and can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase continuously without a heat sink or forced airflow. This version of the board allows for dynamic current limit control through a pair of digital inputs, and the board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.8A
- Maximum current per phase: 2A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.1V
- Maximum logic voltage: 6V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8
- Current limit control: Digital
- Reverse voltage protection: No