Atmospheric Sensor Breakout - BME280 (SEN-13676)
£17.09 ex VAT
The BME280 Atmospheric Sensor Breakout is the easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings without taking up too much space. Basically, anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions you can find out from this tiny breakout. The BME280 Breakout has been design to be used in indoor and outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health monitoring.
The on-board BME280 sensor measures atmospheric pressure from 30kPa to 110kPa as well as relative humidity and temperature. The breakout provides a 3.3V SPI interface, a 5V tolerant I2C interface (with pull-up resistors to 3.3V), takes measurements at less than 1mA and less than 5¬µA in standby mode. The BME280 Breakout board has 10 pins, but no more than six are used at a single time. The left side of the board provides power, ground, and I2C pins. The remaining pins which provide SPI functionality and have another power and ground, are broken out on the other side.
Note: The breakout does NOT have headers installed and you will need to purchased and soldered them on yourself.
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- I2C & SPI Communications Interface
- Temperature Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.
- Incredibly Small