Qwiic Kit for Raspberry Pi (KIT-15367)
£49.99 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
Ready to get started with Raspberry Pi and Qwiic? We have everything needed to get you started using Qwiic on your Raspberry Pi. The SparkFun Qwiic Kit for Raspberry Pi includes the Sparkfun Qwiic HAT for Raspberry Pi which adds four Qwiic connectors to your Pi, it also includes a VCNL4040 Proximity Sensor Breakout, Micro OLED Breakout, Environmental Combo breakout, and plenty of Qwiic Cables to connect everything together!
The Qwiic system makes I2C on your Raspberry Pi a breeze. All you need is a Raspberry Pi with 2x20 GPIO header to plug the HAT into. This kit can also be used with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and Google Coral Development Board since they utilize the same 2x20 GPIO header!
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic pHAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1x SparkFun Micro OLED Breakout (Qwiic)
- 1x SparkFun Proximity Sensor Breakout - 20cm, VCNL4040 (Qwiic))
- 1x SparkFun Environmental Combo Breakout - CCS811/BME280 (Qwiic)
- 2x Qwiic Cable - 50mm
- 2x Qwiic Cable - 100mm
- Qwiic Kit for Raspberry Pi Hookup Guide
- Supplemental Hookup Guides
- Qwiic Info Page