EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric
£19.70 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
This EeonTex fabric is a bidirectionally stretchy nylon/spandex, elastic fabric coated with a long-lasting conductive formulation. Each sheet of the EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is pre-cut into 12 inch by 13 inch sheets about 0.38mm thick. This fabric is very versatile and perfect for anyone interested in wearables and e-textiles.
EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is highly conductive with a tunable surface resistivity in the range of 10E4 to 10E7 ohm/square. Additionally, it is extremely flexible with a mass per unit area of 4.8 oz/sq.yd. and a warp of 198€“248 with an 85 percent warp recovery.
Please note: This is the Conductive Stretchable Fabric and not the Pressure Sensitive Fabric also shown in the video below.
- Filament Blend: Nylon/Spandex (72/28)
- Thickness: ~15 mils (0.38mm)
- Sheet Size: 12"x13" (304.8 x 330.2mm)
- Surface Resistivity: Tunable in the range of 10E4 to 10E7 Ohm/sq.
- Mass per Unit Area: 4.8 oz/sq.yd.
- Elongation: warp 198€“248, warp recovery 85%