IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi - 868MHz
£108.32 ex VAT
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things). It's very low power but is only suitable for very small amounts of data. Making it ideal for sensors such as weather monitoring, air quality etc.
Our IoT LoRa Raspberry Pi HAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa gateway, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. The HAT allows you to set up your IoT LoRa gateway in minutes rather than hours for a third of the price of traditional gateways.
The IoT LoRa Gateway HAT utilises the RAKWireless RAK833 mPCIe LoRa gateway concentrator module which is based on Semtech SX1301 LoRa technology and provides a fully LoRaWAN Compliant gateway listening on 8 channels at the same time.
- Low power consumption
- Fully soldered and assembled. Plug onto your Raspberry Pi, install the software and you’re ready to go! No waiting for compiling.
- HAT form factor means that it is more compact to other solutions on the market
- Industrial standard reliability
- Suitable for low power wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, home automation etc.
- Real-time monitoring
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, Zero and Zero W
- Also Compatible with ASUS Tinkerboard, ASUS Tinkerboard S and Odroid C2