mBot - Blue - Scratch Programmable Robot (2.4G Version)
£73.32 ex VAT
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via wireless 2.4G, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line-following, games with other mBots. Drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn to program, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
Note: Batteries not included.
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open-source platform
- Two programming tools: mBlock (a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0) and Arduino IDE
- Support wireless connection via Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz module (either included), no more limitation of wire
- Easy and intuitive wiring with colour-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2-mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line-following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch
- Software programming: mBlock(graphical) based on Scratch 2.0 - Mac, Windows + Arduino IDE
- Inputs: Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic sensor, line follower
- Outputs: Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motor ports
- Microcontroller: Based on Arduino Uno
- Power: 3.7VDC lithium battery(charger onboard) or four 1.5V AA batteries(not included)
- Wireless communication: 2.4GHz wireless serial