1.12" Mono OLED (128x128, white/black) Breakout
£13.24 ex VAT
A crisp, bright 1.12" OLED that's ideal for adding a small display to your project. Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible, this 128x128 pixel, monochrome white/black display is ideal for graphing, readouts, and displaying basic icons.
OLEDs have the advantage of being extremely bright and readable, with great contrast. Because this one is small, it's great for fitting into projects where space is at a premium.
What's great about this Breakout is that it just pops straight onto your Pi's pins once you've soldered on the included right-angle female header, and there's also an included trace that can be cut to change the I2C address from 0x3C to 0x3D, if you want to use two at once!
- 1.12" OLED display breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
- 1.12" white OLED display (128x128 pixels)
- 20x20mm active area
- I2C interface (address 0x3C/0x3D (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi and Arduino