11x7 LED Matrix BreakoutProduct Code: 3184
£7.49 ex VAT
A tiny, tightly-packed matrix of 77 individually-controllable bright white LEDs. Ideal for scrolling text, animations, bar graphs, or just general illumination, and it's Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible.
This tiny, white LED matrix has 77 pixels packed onto a board that's the same size as a postage stamp! Each LED's brightness can be controlled individually, meaning that you can display all sorts of cool text, animations, and more on it.
Like other breakouts, this one just pops straight onto your Pi's pins once you've soldered on the included right-angle female header, and they've included a trace that can be cut to change the I2C address from 0x75 to 0x77, if you want to use two matrices at once!
- 11x7 (77 total) bright white LEDs
- Uses the IS31FL3731 driver chip
- 22x14mm active area
- 2mm LED pitch
- I2C interface (address 0x75/0x77 (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- 11x7 LED Matrix Breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header