2.7inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi & Arduino red/black/white 3 colours
£25.83 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.7inch, 264x176 resolution, with an embedded controller communicating via an SPI interface, it supports red, black, and white colours.
Some of the advantages include ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle and a clear display without electricity, makes this an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labelling, industrial instruments, and more.
- Dimensions: 105mm x 80mm x 28mm
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Display size: 57.288mm × 38.192mm
- Resolution: 264 × 176
- Display colours: red, black, white
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Onboard 4x Keys
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)