AdaBox002 - Making Things Move (Feather Bluetooth LE Mini Robot) (ID: 3235)
£66.66 ex VAT
AdaBox002 - Making Things Move with the Feather Bluetooth LE Mini Robot Rover is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics.
Please note! This is NOT the subscription version of AdaBox! This is ONLY AdaBox002 that shipped out to AdaBox subscribers in December of 2016.
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, breadboard and even a little speaker to let your robot sing! All you need is a ~500mAh LiPoly battery sold separately.
Everything is plug-and-play - No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it's been built.
Please Note: This kit DOES NOT include the collectible pin, lithium ion battery.
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE - pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on - pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Piezo Buzzer
- Little Rubber Bumper - pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Check out adafruit.com/adabox002 for more information!