Allpixel Mini Universal RGB LED Controller
£28.37 ex VAT
The AllPixel Mini universal RGB LED controller provides easy USB control of all the major programmable LED strip types. It is compatible with Linux (including the Raspberry Pi), Mac, and Windows platforms, and is capable of driving up to 700 LEDs at high frame rates. Multiple AllPixel Minis can be linked in software to act as one larger display.
The Allpixel Mini is compatible will all the popular LED strip chipsets, including: LPD8806, WS2801, WS2811/WS2812 (NeoPixel), WS2811 400kHz, APA102 (DotStar), TM1809, TM1803, TM1804, UCS1903, P9813, SM16716, LPD1886
The robust, Python-based software BiblioPixel library supports the AllPixel Mini and allows for animation creation and control. Since it's Python-based, interfacing the AllPixel Mini to your existing projects is greatly simplified.
Note: No Soldering Required - All parts come pre-soldered. 100% Backwards Compatible: Any code written for the AllPixel will run on the mini version.
- Compatible will all the popular LED strip chipsets, including: LPD8806, WS2801, WS2811/WS2812 (NeoPixel), WS2811 400kHz, APA102 (DotStar), TM1809, TM1803, TM1804, UCS1903, P9813, SM16716, LPD1886.
- Easy to use. No need to worry about chipset protocols, level shifters, or power. Just plug in, connect your LEDs, set the chipset in code and go!
- Control from nearly anything that has a USB port and supports Python via the BilbioPixel library.
- Drive more than 700 pixels with multiple AllPixel Minis acting as one (a feature of BiblioPixel).
- Supports powering 5V or 12V LED types via the on-board DC barrel jack (5A max current).
- Drive a handful of LEDs directly from USB power by installing the included protection diode.
- Animations Library provides examples and gets you up and running quickly.