Ambient Light Sensor Breakout - APDS-9301 (SEN-14350)Product Code: 2470
£4.16 ex VAT
The APDS-9301 Ambient Light Sensor Breakout is an I2C-compatible luminosity sensor board that converts light intensity to a digital output signal. This breakout is fairly simple and has been specifically designed with only a few ancillary passive components in addition to the ADPS-9301 IC itself. All readings are returned to your chosen microprocessor in¬†lux, providing precise Illuminance measurement under diverse lighting conditions.
On top of each board breaking out our standard I2C¬†pin-out of SCL, SDA, 3.3V and GND, we‚Äôve also provided an INT pin so the APDS-9301 can be programmed to generate an interrupt under certain conditions. It is important to note that this breakout is non-instantaneous, so it will require some integration time to take a measurement.
- Typical Operating Voltage: 3.0V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 3.6V
- 16-Bit Digital Output with I2C¬†Fast-Mode at 400kHz
- Programmable Analog Gain and Integration Time
- 50/60-Hz Lighting Ripple Rejection
- Programmable Interrupt Pin and Function
- I2C¬†Pull-up Resistors