Argon - IoT Development Board (Wi-Fi + Mesh + Bluetooth)
£22.49 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The Argon is a powerful Wi-Fi enabled development board that can act as either a standalone Wi-Fi endpoint or Wi-Fi enabled gateway for Particle Mesh networks. It is based on the Nordic nRF52840 and has built-in battery charging circuitry so it’s easy to connect a Li-Po and deploy your local network in minutes.
The Argon is great for connecting existing projects to the Particle Device Cloud or as a gateway to connect an entire group of local endpoints.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud; a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect and manage your IoT fleet.
- Argon dev board
- 2.4GHz flex antenna
- Espressif ESP32-D0WD 2.4G Wi-Fi coprocessor
- Onboard 4MB flash for ESP32
- 802.11 b/g/n support
- 802.11 n (2.4 GHz), up to 150 Mbps
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
- 1MB flash, 256KB RAM
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 Kbps
- Bluetooth 5: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 Kbps
- Supports DSP instructions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
- ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
- Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- NFC-A tag
- On-board additional 2MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- On-board 2.4GHz PCB antenna for Thread/BLE (does not support Wi-Fi)
- Two U.FL connectors for external antennas (one for Thread/BLE, another for Wi-Fi)
- Meets the Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
- FCC, CE, and IC certified
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)