Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Aluminum Case V2 - With Power Button/ Cooling Fan/ Dual Full-Size HDMI/ IR Receiver
£29.48 ex VAT
Connect an SSD to your Raspberry Pi 4
The new Argon ONE M.2 is a Raspberry Pi 4 compatible case made from an aluminium alloy with a polished Space Grey finish providing you with both stunning aesthetics and functionality.
Two full-sized HDMI connectors
At times it can be difficult to find a micro-HDMI to full-size HDMI cable when you want to connect your Raspberry Pi 4 to an external display, however, this case solves this issue by including two full-sized HDMI connectors.
Power Button for your Raspberry Pi
Normally a Raspberry Pi gets powered as soon as you connect it to the power supply and does not have a power button onboard. Argon ONE changes this with a power button installed on the case, allowing you to easily turn on your Raspberry Pi and perform safe shutdowns, reboots, and forced shutdowns.
Colour-coded GPIO Pins
The case was designed with one main purpose, protecting the Raspberry Pi without compromising the full functionality of the motherboard. The built-in PCB board extends and colour codes the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi. When not in use, a removable magnetic top helps cover and protect them from damage. This makes the Pins accessible at all times, allowing the Raspberry PI to be used in various electronics projects.
Power Management Modes and IR support
This case enables two power management modes with automatic booting or “Always ON Mode” and has programmable IR support to the Raspberry Pi with streamlined options
- Sleek Aluminum Alloy Enclosure
- Built-in Power Button for safe shutdowns, reboots and forced shutdowns
- Efficient Passive Cooling with the whole top part of the case being a heatsink
- Built-in Fan with software-controllable fan speed
- Dual full-size HDMI connectors
- All the connectors are located at the back for neat cable management
- Plastic Base for excellent Wi-Fi signal strength
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Easy Installation with magnetic removable top
- Easily Accessible GPIO with colour-coded pinouts
- Built-in programmable infrared receiver to turn ON/OFF the Raspberry Pi using proprietary Argon 40 remote