Asus Tinker Board and 16GB SD Card with Debian OSProduct Code: 2071
£60.83 ex VAT
This ASUS Tinker Board bundle comes with the Debian universal operating system distribution. The 16GB class 10 micro SD card comes pre installed with the operating system and an SD card adapter. Simply pop it into your ASUS Tinker Board and power up.Includes heat sink.
The Asus Tinker Board is a fast and powerful computer with all the great features of the Raspberry Pi but with more grunt under the hood.
The Asus 90MB0QY1-M0EAY0 Tinker Board is a 8.5cm by 5.3cm single board computer that features a quad-core Arm Cortex A17 CPU running at 1.8GHz, ARM Mali-T764 GPU, and 2GB of DDR3 memory. There is hardware support for H.265 4K decoding instead of just 1080p, almost double the benchmark score in Geekbench than the Raspberry Pi 3 model B, which should equate to better 3D performance.
This board has the exact same footprint and components layout as the Raspberry Pi 3 with an operating system based upon the same Debian distribution as the Pi OS which supports Kodi for around-the-home media streaming. This board could be a drop-in replacement for the Raspberry Pi in many circumstances.
The Tinker Board has a fast on-board processor to increase its operational speed. It also features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities to enhance the functionality to allow connection to a variety of wireless networks, this includes a gigabit Ethernet, support for SDIO 3.0, and swappable antennas for the built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module.
Note:Comes with heat sink. The ASUS Tinker Board works with the official Raspberry Pi 7" touch screen.
- Quad core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 CPU
- 2GB Dual channel LPDDR3 memory
- Gigabit LAN and Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 40-pin Internal header with 28 GPIO pins
- Contact points for PWM and S/PDIF signals
- 1x 3.5mm Audio jack connection
- CSI port for camera connection
- DSI port supporting HD resolution
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port to support 4K resolution
- Micro SD port supports UHS-I
- Supports Debian OS with KODI
- Power supply: 5V/ 2A Micro USB (not included)