Asus Tinker Board Starter Kit
£74.99 ex VAT
This ASUS Tinker Board starter kit has everything you need to get up and running, just add a keyboard, mouse and HDMI supported display. It includes the Asus Tinker Board 2GB, Quad Core, WiFi + Bluetooth SBC with 4K Video Support with Debian operating system on a 16GB class 10 micro SD card with adapter, a 5V 2A power supply, an HDMI cable and a clear Pro Signal case to show off the great looking board.Heat sink included.
The Asus Tinker Board is a fast and powerful computer with all the great features of the Raspberry Pi but with more grunt under the hood.
The Asus 90MB0QY1-M0EAY0 Tinker Board is a 8.5cm by 5.3cm single board computer that features a quad-core Arm Cortex A17 CPU running at 1.8GHz, ARM Mali-T764 GPU, and 2GB of DDR3 memory. There is hardware support for H.265 4K decoding instead of just 1080p, almost double the benchmark score in Geekbench than the Raspberry Pi 3 model B, which should equate to better 3D performance.
This board has the exact same footprint and components layout as the Raspberry Pi 3 with an operating system based upon the same Debian distribution as the Pi OS which supports Kodi for around-the-home media streaming. This board could be a drop-in replacement for the Raspberry Pi in many circumstances.
The Tinker Board has a fast on-board processor to increase its operational speed. It also features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities to enhance the functionality to allow connection to a variety of wireless networks, this includes a gigabit Ethernet, support for SDIO 3.0, and swappable antennas for the built-in 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module.
Note:Comes with heat sink. The ASUS Tinker Board works with the official Raspberry Pi 7" touch screen.
- 1 x ASUS Tinker Board
- 1 x 16GB SD card with Debian OS
- 1 x 5V 2A power supply with EU adapter
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Pro Signal clear case
- 1 x Heat sink
- Quad core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 CPU
- 2GB Dual channel LPDDR3 memory
- Gigabit LAN and Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 40-pin Internal header with 28 GPIO pins
- Contact points for PWM and S/PDIF signals
- 1x 3.5mm Audio jack connection
- CSI port for camera connection
- DSI port supporting HD resolution
- 1x HDMI 2.0 port to support 4K resolution
- Micro SD port supports UHS-I
- Supports Debian OS with KODI
- Power supply: 5V/ 2A Micro USB (not included)