Audio Cable for BBC micro:bit
£2.20 ex VAT
This is the perfect cable choice for those that want to output music or general sound for the BBC micro:bit, to either headphones or speakers.
At one end of the cable are the black and red crocodile clips, which connect to the microbits GND and Pin 0 respectively. At the other end of the cable is a 3.5mm TRS (tip, ring sleeve) stereo jack.
The 3.5mm TRS stereo jack means you can either connect your headphones directly to your BBC micro:bit or if you would rather use a speaker you will need a driver..
- 1 x BBC micro:bit Audio Cable.
- Although the BBC micro:bit can supply enough current to drive a pair of headphones, you will need an amplifier if you wish to drive an audio speaker.
- Plug headphones directly onto the 3.5mm TRS stereo jack.
- Crocodile clips for direct connection to the BBC micro:bit.
- Length: 400mm.
- Clips: 28mm.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit<.>
- 1 x Pair of Headphones or amplified speaker.