Bare Conductive Touch Board - Pro Kit
£129.99 ex VAT
Make interactive projects in no time, whether you’re a designer, engineer, or creative.
Prototyping interactive projects with Electric Paint and the Touch Board is now even easier!
The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all you need to make everything from interactive wallpaper, innovative musical instruments to talking murals with the Touch Board and Electric Paint. The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all the tools and resources you need to prototype your projects.
Four brand new components to help get you making faster:
- Touch Board Proto Shield to give you more connection options
- Pre‐printed Electric Paint sensors so you can start testing immediately
- Copper tape for connecting sensors over long distances
- Resource Guide with tips, tricks and techniques
About Electric Paint
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever with this easy to use electrically conductive paint. Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
About the Touch Board
Turn your Electric Paint creations into interactive masterpieces. Connect Electric Paint to its 12 electrodes to trigger sounds through its MP3 player, trigger a MIDI note or do much more. Find well-documented code and libraries for optional programming on the Arduino IDE.
- 1 x Touch Board
- 1 x Electric Paint 10ml Tube
- 1 x Electric Paint 50ml Jar
- 3 x A5 Printed Sensors
- 1 x Touch Board Proto Shield
- 1 x Header Kit
- 1 x 15m Copper Tape
- 1 x Resource guide
- 1 x MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 10 x Crocodile Clips (colours vary)
Getting started is easy:
The Touch Board comes pre-programmed with an audio guide that takes you through basic features and highlights of the board. The tutorial in the resources tab will get you up and running in no time.
Capacitive touch and distance sensing:
Want to paint an interactive wall? The Touch Board is for you. Connect something conductive – like our Electric Paint – to any one of the 12 electrodes and turn it into a reliable touch or distance sensor. Use the tutorials in the resources tab to see the power of the Touch Board’s sensors in action.
You've got an Arduino:
The Touch Board is easily programmed via the Arduino IDE. Use the tutorial below to get our libraries and example sketches on your machine instantly. Tune your distance sensors, play MP3s or make an amazing MIDI controller. It’s just an upload away
- Touch Board FAQs
- Touch Board Video
- Touch Board Pin map
- 5 ways you can use with your Touch Board
- How to clean the electrodes
- How to do Projection mapping with the Touch Board
- Sound Library
- Touch Board + MaxMSP
- Touch Board + Ableton Live
- Touch Board + Grapher
- Make a MIDI guitar with the Touch Board
- Touch Board as an HID keyboard
- How to debug the Touch Board
- How to use the Touch Board and LEDs