Bus Pirate v3.6 universal serial interface
£31.35 ex VAT
The Bus Pirate is an open source hacker multi-tool that talks to electronic stuff. It's got a bunch of features an intrepid hacker might need to prototype their next project.
Use it to see how much of your private information is stored on smartcard SIM chips. Explore the Wii Nunchuck over the I2C bus like Johnny Lee. Read and write EEPROM chips in consumer electronics at any voltage.
- asynchronous serial (UART)
- PC keyboard
- HD44780 LCDs
- generic 2- and 3-wire libraries for custom protocols.
- USB interface, USB powered
- 5volt tolerant pins
- 0-6volt measurement probe
- 1Hz-40MHz frequency measurement
- 1kHz-4MHz pulse-width modulator, frequency generator
- On-board multi-voltage pull-up resistors
- On-board 3.3volt and 5volt power supplies with software reset
- Macros for common operations
- Bus traffic sniffers (SPI, I2C)
- Transparent USB to serial bridge mode
- 10Hz-1MHz low-speed logic analyzer
- Custom support in AVRDUDE , Flashrom , OpenOCD
- AVR STK500 v2 programmer clone
- Scriptable from Perl, Python, etc.
- A bootloader for easy USB firmware updates
- Uses DP6037 standard PCB layout
- Open source (CC 0/Public Domain)