DRV2605L Linear Actuator Haptic Breakout
£9.21 ex VAT
This DRV2605L haptic driver breakout with a linear actuator will really get you buzzing! The powerful haptic buzz is programmable with a range of built-in patterns, or you can program your own. This little haptic driver and actuator are great for adding some buzzy feedback to your projects.
- DRV2605L haptic driver chip
- ELV1411A linear resonant actuator
- I2C interface (address 0x5A)
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library
- DRV2605L linear actuator haptic breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
They've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).
They've put together a Python library that you can use to make your DRV2605L Linear Actuator Haptic Breakout buzzzzzzz and an easy one-line installer to install everything.
- This software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.