DSO Quad - Pocket Size 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope - Aluminium Alloy Silver
£192.49 ex VAT
A new, rigid, elegant aluminium alloy shell makes the Quad even better. This is the coolest tool you will have on your workbench!
DSO Quad is a pocket size 4 channel digital oscilloscope for common electronic engineering tasks. It's based on an ARM cortex M3 (STM32F103VCT6) 32-bit platform, providing 72MS/s sampling rate with integrated FPGA and high speed ADC. With an internal 2MB USB disk you can store waveforms, user applications and firmware upgrades.
Note: Due to the metal conductive shell of DSO Quad, its operating voltage should be controlled under 60V while working to avoid damaging the Quad or risking electrocution.
- Dimensions: 190mm x 110mm x 49mm
- Analog channels: [CH_A] [CH_B]
- Digital channels: [CH_C] [CH_D]
- Vertical soultion: 8-bit
- Vertical scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe)
- Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
- Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse and Duty
- Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
- Pocket size and light weight
- Two 72MS/s analog channels, plus two digital channels
- Signal Generator
- Auto Measurement
- Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage
- Firmware upgrade
- User applications
- Open source