Electron 3G Kit - Eur/Asia/Afr (900/1800 MHz)
£66.17 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The Electron 3G is a development kit for creating cellular-connected projects and products. It comes with a Particle SIM card 3 free months of Particle's monthly data plan for IoT devices.
The Electron kit includes Particle's development tools and cloud platform for managing and updating your new connected hardware.
The Electron is a GSM-only device, and does not support CDMA networks.
You can also get a SIM card to begin your journey of connectivity.
Note: This product is not returnable if the data plan is activated.
- 3 months of Particle's 1MB monthly data plan (delivered by email)
- Particle Electron PCB
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery (2000mAh)
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: U-Blox SARA U-series (3G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.3" (0.5" including headers)