Electronic Speed Controller (30A)
£9.99 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
This is a bog standard electronic speed controller (ESC) for brushless motors - now with a T-Plug on the power lead, which can be cut off if required. These are ideal for our outrunner motors.
If you've never used one of these before - ESCs do something pretty simply (drive a motor), but the manner in which they do this is pretty complicated. Because the motors being driven can demand large amounts of current, and have high torque, the ESC has a number of safety features to provide 'soft starts' which reduce the risk of damage to your project or model. There are also other protection features, like over-heat and throttle signal loss. The ESC can also provide braking to the motor and also offers different types of throttle responses to fix fixed wing or rotary platforms.
- Input voltage:DC 6-16V
- BEC : 5V @ 2amp (max)
- Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Size: 46mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H).
- Weight: 25g.
- Extreme low output resistance
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage, cut-off protection / over-heat protection
- 3 start modes: Normal, Soft, Super-soft
- Throttle range can be programmed
- Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for onboad microprocessor
- Supported motor speed (Max): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
- T-Plug on power lead, which can be cut off if required