Espruino Pixl.jsProduct Code: 2697
£30.00 ex VAT
A smart LCD with Bluetooth LE. Monitor and control other Bluetooth LE devices, act as a wireless display, create your own smart conference badge, or even just display the status of your code - all while drawing tiny amounts of power.
Pixl.js's unique design allows you to use the Arduino footprint to interface with the huge array of existing Arduino shields, while still using the LCD and buttons. Add Ethernet, WiFi, Motor drivers, even GSM. No soldering required!
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 54mm diagonal, 128 x 64 Sunlight readable monochrome display with white backlight
- 20x GPIO in Arduino footprint (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- Support for GSM, LTE, WiFi and Ethernet Arduino shields
- 2.5v to 16v input range (0.3mA idle)
- CR2032 battery holder, or Micro USB (power only)
- 4x 3mm mounting holes
- 4x Buttons
- Built in thermometer and battery level sensors
- Dimensions: 60mm x 53mm x 15mm (2.4 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches)
- The active module on these is CE certified, and they're manufactured with RoHS parts.