£7.99 ex VAT
Explorer pHAT is the perfect prototyping sidekick for your Raspberry Pi!
A more diminutive version of Pimoroni's popular Explorer Hat Pro, it's cheaper and designed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry Pi Zero!
Pimoroni has added a heap of useful input and output options that will take your projects to the next level. Great for driving motors, using analogue sensors, and interfacing with 5V systems (like Arduino).
The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high.
- four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- four analogue inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- Explorer pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female headers require soldering
Explorer pHAT uses the same easy-to-use Python library as Explorer HAT Pro, which includes a bunch of examples to demonstrate Explorer pHAT's functions.