FlexPCB Single Sided
£15.99 ex VAT
This is a 2-panel pack of flexible single sided copper / fibreglass flexible PCB substrate. Each panel measures 8 x 10 inches and is designed to be used with the Pulsar ProFX 'Fab-in-a-box' system, although it can be used normally as well.
Because the substrate is flexible, you can create all manner of bendy PCBs.
This substrate can only be bent by a certain amount, and will snap if you try to do a sharp crease. There are ways around this, details in the full description of the product on the manufacturer's website (link below)
The laminate uses 1/2oz copper and is suitable for SMD components.
- G10/FR4 spec
- Fibreglass material
- 2 panels in each pack
- Thickness : 0.005 inches
- Size : 8x10 inches
- Copper Weight : 1/2oz
- 'Carrier Board' included
- Cuts with scissors
- Lamination Properties (per NEMA based on .500 sheet)
- Minimum Breakdown Voltage : Condition A : 45.000
- Maximum Permitivity @ 1Mhz : Condition A : 5.200
- Maximum Dissipation Factor @ 1Mhz : Condition A : 0.025
- Minimum Bonding Strengh : Condition A : 2000.000
- Maximum Water Absorbtion : 0.10%
- Minimum Izod Impact Strength : Lengthwise = 7.000, Crosswise = 5.500
- Minimum Flextual Strength : Lengthwise = 45.000, Crosswise = 35.000
- Manufacturer's Information Page