Flick Zero - 3D Gesture Tracking for Raspberry Pi ZeroProduct Code: 2170
£16.65 ex VAT
Flick Zero is a 3D tracking and gesture pHAT that lets you control the Raspberry Pi Zero mini computer as if by magic! Flick uses technology that enables the PCB to detect your gestures from up to 15cm away in 3D space. Draw a circle, swipe your hand Flick will track it.
Integrate Flick into your Raspberry Pi project to give you multiple ways of controlling it. Using the near field gesture technology, you're able to hide your project behind non-conductive material (wood/acrylic) and still use Flick (please note however that mounting it in this way may reduce the sensor range).
Plug and play functionality allows you to get up and running within minutes. Use our software libraries (complete with one line installer) to fully explore what you can do with Flick. Control your computer, TV, music system and more all with a Flick of the wrist!
Swipe, tap or flick your wrist to control your Raspberry Pi with the Flick pHAT.
- Fully compatible with Pi Zero & Pi Zero W
- Also works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B and all other Raspberry Pis with 40 GPIO pins (or compatible boards)
- 3D tracking
- Gesture sensing up to 15cm
- Touch and Tap sensing
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi via I2C
- Full software libraries (fully open-source code)
- One line installer
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: 6.5cm x 3cm x 0.6cm
- Fully CE and FCC tested and approved
- 1 x Flick Zero
- 8 x Plastic bolts
- 4 x Plastic spacers
- 3 x Stickers
- 2 x Info card
- Chip: MGC3130 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller
- Detection range: 0 to 15 cm in ideal circumstances
- Temperature Range: -20 to +85
- Position Rate: 200 positions/sec
- Spatial Resolution: up to 150 dpi
- Proximity and Touch Sensing
- Compatible with the Hillstar Development Kit over USB on PC in order to use with a computer or to program new firmware onto the board
- Available gestures: Swipe (east to west, west to east, north to south, south to north), tap and double tap (center, east, west, north, south), airwheel (clockwise, anti-clockwise) and touch (center, east, west, north, south)
- Works even through the Flick Large case
- No detection blind spots
- Low power design