£30.82 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We’ve stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
Gameduino 3X adds a bright touchscreen to the Arduino. Its state-of-the-art BT816 embedded GPU lets you create graphics, audio and video for your applications and games. It is by far the most capable graphics shield for Arduino, and many find it the easiest to use.
- Video decompressor for full-screen 30 fps video
- 1 megabyte of onboard RAM, 1 gigapixel per second fill rate
- microSD card and audio output with sample playback
- High contrast 4.3" 480x272 or 7" 800x480 LCD panels with resistive touchscreen
- Support for maps created with the Tiled Map Editor
- PNG image loading from microSD
- Accelerated JPEG loader
- Hardware portrait/landscape orientation switching
- Full support for Arduino, ESP8266 and Teensy 3.2
- Online tools for graphics, audio, font and video preparation
All these features are available from the GD library for Arduino, which now includes full support for both GD2 and GD3.