Gas Sensor (MQ2) Butane, Methane, Alcohol, Hydrogen and Smoke
£5.99 ex VAT
The Gas Sensor module is useful for gas leakage detecting(in home and industry). The MQ2 sensor can detect LPG, i-butane, methane, alcohol, Hydrogen and smoke with adjustable sensitivity via the board's potentiometer.
The detector on the base can be switched with different sensors to detect specific target gases.
- Detecting concentration scope:
- LPG and propane - 200ppm-5000ppm
- Butane - 300ppm-5000ppm
- Methane - 5000ppm-20000ppm
- Hydrogen - 300ppm-5000ppm
- Alcohol - 100ppm-2000ppm
- Stable performance, long life, low cost
- Fast response
- Wide detection range
- Simple drive circuit