Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer (LIS3DHTR)
£3.33 ex VAT
The Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(LIS3DHTR) is a low-cost 3 - Axis accelerometer. It's based on the LIS3DHTR chip which provides multiple ranges and interfaces selection. It's amazing that such a tiny 3 - Axis accelerometer can support I2C, SPI, and ADC GPIO interfaces, which means you can choose any way to connect with your development board. Besides, this accelerometer can also monitor the surrounding temperature to tune the error caused by it.
- Measurement range: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g, multiple ranges selection.
- Multiple interfaces option: Grove I2C interface, SPI interface, ADC interface.
- Temperature adjustable: able to adjust and tune the error caused by temperature.
- 3/5V power supply.
- Power Supply: 3/5V
- Interfaces: I2C, SPI, GPIO
- I2C Address: 0x19 (Default), 0x18 when changed
- GPIO Power Input: 0-3.3V