Grove - HCHO Sensor
£12.29 ex VAT
The Grove - HCHO Sensor is a semiconductor VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) gas sensor. Its design is based on WSP2110 whose conductivity changes with the concentration of VOC gas in air. Through the circuit, the conductivity can be converted to an output signal that corresponds to the gas concentration. This sensor has a very high sensitivity and stability, it can detect a gas whose concentration is up to 1ppm. It's suitable for detecting formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and other volatile components. This product can be used to detect harmful gas in the home environment.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.3V
- Target Gases: HCHO, Benzene,Toluene,Alcohol
- Concentration Range: 1~50 ppm
- Sensor Resistance Value(Rs): 10KÎ©-100KÎ©(in 10ppm HCHO)
- Sensitivity: Rs(in air)/Rs(10ppm HCHO)‰¥5